Programs and Events
Upcoming Live Webcast
Lessons Learned From the Target Data Breach
Date: March 18th, 2014
Time: 11:00 am PST | 2:00 pm EST
Duration: 60 Minutes
Voltage Security – Protecting the World’s Most Sensitive Information
As data has become an increasingly valuable corporate asset, hackers and data thieves continue their relentless drive to thwart protection measures. A serious data breach causes immeasurable damage to corporate reputation.
Enterprises today must have a complete data protection strategy, using proven encryption, tokenization and data de-identification approaches that protect the data itself, not just the data containers and network perimeters.
As the leading expert in data-centric encryption and tokenization, Voltage provides data security solutions for:
- Many of the world’s largest merchants and retailers.
- Six of the eight top U.S. payment processors.
- Seven of the 10 top U.S. banks.
- Thousands of mid-sized businesses including healthcare organizations, regional banks and insurance providers.
- Millions of individuals using Voltage to secure sensitive information in emails sent to local healthcare providers, law offices and insurance brokers, to name a few.
Voltage was created to solve the industry’s biggest problem: making encryption and tokenization of data simple for even the most complex use cases. Voltage has solved this challenge through cryptographic innovations such as Identity Based Encryption (IBE), Voltage Format Preserving Encryption, Secure Stateless Tokenization and Stateless Key Management.Learn More
Press and Newsroom
News Release: February 10, 2014
Infinite Peripherals™ Partners with Voltage Security® to Enhance Mobile Payment Data Protection
News Release: January 20, 2014
Gartner Names Voltage Security a Visionary in 2013 Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology
News Release: July 26, 2013
62% of Employees Believe the Government Snoops on Their Cloud Data
News Release: May 21, 2013
Over Half of Big Data & Cloud Projects Stall Because of Security Concerns