Complete Protection of PII, PHI, and PCI Data for Enterprises Handling Sensitive Information
Financial institutions, merchants, health care providers, and service providers share common concerns when it comes to data protection and privacy. Paramount is the increasing number of threats to sensitive information and compliance with the many stringent industry and government regulations.
Voltage SecureData™ Enterprise provides a comprehensive approach to enterprise data protection. It includes market-leading Voltage Format-Preserving Encryption™, Voltage Secure Stateless Tokenization™ technology, Voltage Stateless Key Management, and data masking to address the entire lifecycle of sensitive data as it moves through the enterprise and beyond. It also extends data protection beyond organizational borders, enabling protection of data shared with partners, suppliers, and outsourcers.
Voltage SecureData Enterprise is the only comprehensive data protection framework that secures data as it is captured, processed, and stored across a variety of devices, operating systems, databases, and applications used by enterprises, merchants, and service providers.
Voltage SecureData Enterprise delivers:
- Centralized, scalable and simple key management
Voltage SecureData Enterprise allows customers to easily extend their data protection to the application level while eliminating the operational barriers traditionally associated with key management.
- Significantly lower implementation and management costs
Voltage SecureData Enterprise can be deployed with no impact on database schemas and minimal changes to applications. Its robust, policy-driven approach to data protection helps ensure that users only see the information they require or as determined by business policy.
- Rapid, continuous compliance
Voltage SecureData Enterprise supports compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), and state and national privacy regulations by reducing the scope of PCI audits, supporting best practices for key management and helping to demonstrate compliance via built-in reporting and logging capabilities.
Key Features and Capabilities:
- Central policy management and control
- Stateless key management
Dynamically derives keys on-the-fly after authorization, thus eliminating the need to store or manage keys and seamlessly integrates with existing identity management and authorization systems to provide policy based access to data.
- Simple, high performance native platform APIs covering enterprise and cloud platforms
Enables native platform encryption for efficiency on a broad range of application servers.
- Easy to use web services API’s for distributed and cloud environments
High performance Web services interfaces enabling encryption and tokenization for enterprise applications, middleware, cloud broker systems and cloud applications.
- Support for diverse platforms for enterprise, Big Data, and cloud data security
Enables the consistent and compatible structured and unstructured data protection across Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, HP NonStop, Stratus VOS, IBM z/OS, AWS, Azure, popular cloud stacks, Hadoop and Teradata.
- Voltage SecureData Enterprise Data Sheet
- Case Study: How a Small Company Quickly and Easily Achieved PCI Compliance
- Case Study: A Global Financial Services Company Achieves PCI Compliance at a Greatly Reduced Cost
- Case Study: How a U.S. financial services provider achieved data-residency compliance
- Case Study: Global State-owned Bank in Europe Achieves Data-residency in the European Union and Worldwide
- Case Study: US Government Organization Advances Medical Research by Sharing Big Data
- Case Study: How a global investment bank solved data residency and privacy compliance challenges
- Establishing a Data-Centric Approach to Encryption
by Marcia Kaufman, COO and Principal Analyst, Hurwitz & Associates