Last updated: June 27, 2003
Use of the Site and Materials.
You are responsible for complying with all applicable federal and state laws applicable to content available on and through this Site, including copyright laws. Furthermore, you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about you as may be prompted by a registration form on the Site; (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update such registration data, and any information you provide to Voltage, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) accept all risks of unauthorized access to information and registration data. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Site.
You agree that you will not use the Site to: (a) transmit spam, bulk or unsolicited communications; (b) pretend to be Voltage or someone else, or spoof Voltage or someone else’s identity; (c) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site; (d) misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (e) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users ability to use the Site; (f) engage in activities that would violate any fiduciary relationship, any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including but not limited to attempting to compromise the security of any networked account or site, operating an illegal lottery or gambling operation, stalking, or making threats of harm; or (g) collect or store personal data about other users unless specifically authorized by such users.
This Site and all Materials contained herein are the copyrighted property of Voltage and/or its third party licensors and suppliers. All Voltage website design, text, graphics (including button icons and images, but excluding those graphics to which third parties retain copyright ownership), the selection and arrangement thereof, and all Voltage software are Copyright 2003 Voltage Security, Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright Infringement Claims.
Voltage has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Voltages Copyright Agent the following information required under 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Voltage to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Voltage to contact the complaining party, such as an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Voltages Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Site can be reached as follows:
Voltage Security, Inc.
20400 Stevens Creek Boulevard, Suite 500
Cupertino, CA 95014
Trademarks owned by Voltage, the Voltage logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, and trade names of Voltage appearing on this Site or any Materials are owned by Voltage Security, Inc. Voltages trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Voltages, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Voltage. All other trademarks, product or service names, brand names, company names and/or logos appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
User Conduct and Content.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (Content), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Voltage, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site. Voltage does not control the Content posted on the Site by users and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Voltage be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Site.
You agree to not use the Site to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of anothers privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Stalk or otherwise harass another;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Voltage official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation, except in any of those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other users of the Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; or
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of Materials and services, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Third Party Links.
The Site or Materials may contain, or users may include in information or materials they provide or post, links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Voltage is not responsible or liable for (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources, or (ii) the content, advertising, or products on or available from such websites or resources. The inclusion of any link on the Site or Materials does not imply that we endorse the linked website or resources. You use the links at your own risk.
Software License Agreements.
Any software that is made available to download from this Site or any Materials (Software) is the copyrighted work of Voltage and/or suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the license agreement included with the Software (Software License) [Link]. The terms of the Software License are hereby incorporated by this reference. Please read the Software License before downloading or using any Software, as your downloading or using the Software indicates your acceptance of its terms.
Voltage reserve the right to refuse service and to terminate memberships, passwords or accounts, for any or no reason, in Voltages sole discretion, including, but not limited to, if Voltage believes that any users conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Voltage, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in Voltage sole discretion, with or without cause.
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY VOLTAGE AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. VOLTAGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED OR REFERENCED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, VOLTAGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply in its entirety to you. VOLTAGE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAM OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF VOLTAGE IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing exclusion may not apply in its entirety to you.
Enforceable Agreement and Electronic Communications.
Use Outside the United States.
This Site is created and controlled by Voltage from offices within the State of California of the United States of America. Voltage makes no representation that the Site or any Materials or materials therein are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from any locations where their content or use is illegal is prohibited.