Join the HPE Security - Data Security team now
Office Assistant/Events Coordinator
Recently named as a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group, HPE Security – Data Security, an enterprise security company, is an encryption innovator and global leader in enterprise data protection for data residing both inside and outside the cloud. HPE Security – Data Security solutions are used at almost 1,000 enterprise customers, including some of the world’s leading brand-name companies in payments, banking, retail, insurance, energy, healthcare and government such as JPMorgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, Wells Fargo, Sun American Financial Group, and Heartland Payment Systems.
We currently are looking for a friendly, outgoing, tech-savvy and creative individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment and making a high-impact as an Office Assistant/Events Coordinator!
- Full scope of front desk duties including but not limited to answering phones, greeting visitors and assisting with sign-in, handling incoming and outgoing mail.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule interviews for open positions.
- Assist with new hire set-up and new-hire kits.
- Coordinate company events (themes, food orders, calendar invites, setup and cleanup).
- Place food/beverage and office supplies orders and maintain the company kitchens and supply room well stocked and organized.
- Oversee recycling programs and confidential document shredding
- Oversee the common areas (reception area, kitchen, supply room and conference rooms) to ensure that all common areas are orderly, clean and aesthetically pleasing.
- Serve as a main point of contact with office supply vendors.
- Keep various office lists and databases up to date (i.e. phone lists etc.)
- Compile and actively maintain a detailed front desk systems manual.
- Support office manager with various administrative tasks and partially cover office manager’s duties when needed.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in administrative or comparable roles preferred
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Outlook 2010 (Calendar, MS Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent phone etiquette
- Dependable, reliable and consistently punctual
- Able to remain calm, pleasant and professional while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Able to lift objects of up to 20 lbs.
- BA or AA degree preferred
If you believe you are qualified and wish to apply for this great job opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
If you want to join the largest privately-held encryption and key management company with large customers in government, financial services, and healthcare, work with new and exciting technology, and help to create the next generation of security solutions, we want to hear from you. Please review our open positions and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.