Join the HPE Security - Data Security team now
HPE Security – Data Security, an enterprise security company is looking for a Product Specialist to help our customers get the most from their HPE SecureData products. This position’s primary responsibility is to provide information, by way of sample applications, developer forums, support and training to our customers’ technical staff to ensure project success. Join a creative team in solving complex problems and providing solutions that the world’s largest companies depend on to keep their sensitive information safe.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Solid knowledge of Java
- Working knowledge of at least one other programming language: enough to produce samples applications, glue code
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and debugging skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a discussion forum for technical staff
- First degree in a scientific discipline
- Experience in Professional Services organizations in both large and small companies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with software deployment projects in large organizations.
- Experience developing and delivering technical training courses
- Experience with large-scale multi-tier applications in large organizations
- Familiarity with web application servers, various commercial databases and ETL tools.
- Familiarity with large packaged software applications such as Siebel or PeopleSoft.
- A background in IT security would be a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
You will be responsible for making customers wildly successful in their attempts to deploy HPE SecureData. In this entrepreneurial role you will be able to provide customers the right knowledge and information via training, online forums, reference applications, best practices and design patterns.
- Building and maintaining sample applications to provide examples of how to use HPE SecureData.
- Publishing annotated sample code snippets illustrating how to use HPE SecureData
- Providing second-level support to customers’ technical staff.
- Moderating and promoting the use of a Developer Forum
- Creating, updating and delivering training courses to customers and others
- Providing product management with input gathered from customers
Technical Background Requirements:
- Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, C#, .Net
- Scripting Languages: Perl, Shell, Python
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer
- Application Servers: J2EE Application Servers
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Solaris
Please submit resumes for consideration to: email@example.com.
If you want to join the largest privately-held encryption and key management company with large customers in government, financial services, and healthcare, work with new and exciting technology, and help to create the next generation of security solutions, we want to hear from you. Please review our open positions and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.