Join the HPE Security - Data Security team now
Senior Sales Engineer – Security Specialist
Do you see yourself at one of the hottest new companies in Silicon Valley? HPE Security – Data Security is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer who will be responsible for providing high-class pre-sales support at customer sites by presenting, demonstrating technologies and managing and running complex proof-of-concepts. Successful candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a passion for customer success, a must-win and can-do attitude and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Candidates must be able to write code in order to successfully execute POCs. Specifically a successful candidate will thrive in circumstances that require quick thinking, coming up with out-of-the-box creative solutions and not be deterred by a dynamic environment. Candidate must have at least 5 years in roles that require direct customer interaction.
This position requires about 50% travel within the United States.
- Provide pre-sales technical support to new and existing customers of all sizes (SMB, F-100, and Federal.)
- Execute successful POCs (includes writing code if necessary)
- Liaise with executive technical teams from CTO to Development and Operations during sales engagements
- Present Product information using your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Provide feedback internally to enhance the product, processes and knowledge including authoring papers and creating technical materials as needed
- Build strong relationships with customers so you can advance deals
- Work with partners including global systems integrators as a mentor and subject matter expert advisor
- Solid understanding of selling enterprise software
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Solid understand of enterprise application infrastructure (Web Servers, Application Servers, Databases, SOA, Web Services, Messaging, etc.)
- Key Management and Encryption knowledge
- Excellent grasp of enterprise integration challenges
- Solid foundation in Relational Databases – design, implementation, and concepts
- Ability to quickly create scripts and write code to prove scenarios and realize customer use cases
- Understanding of Crypto, PKI, Authentication
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as perl, python, etc.
- IBM MainFrame/DB2
- Identity Management
- OS: Linux/Windows
- Networking: TCP/IP, Firewall Rules, DNS, SSL
- Programming languages: Java/C/C++, .Net, Web Services
- Scripting Languages: Perl/Python/Shell
- Databases: Relational (Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server/DB2)
- Application Servers: (Weblogic/Websphere/JBoss)
- Other: SOAP, SQL
Please submit resumes for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to join the largest privately-held encryption and key management company with large customers in government, financial services, and healthcare, work with new and exciting technology, and help to create the next generation of security solutions, we want to hear from you. Please review our open positions and send your resume to email@example.com.