Join the HPE Security - Data Security team now
Senior Sales Engineer – Security Specialist
HPE Security – Data Security is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer who will be responsible for presenting the HPE Security – Data Security solution, demonstrating our technologies, and running complex proof-of-concepts. Successful candidates must be good communicators who can adapt their style to accommodate a variety of business use cases. Candidate should have at least 5 years in roles that require direct technical customer interaction, such as a Professional Services or Solutions Engineering background.
This position requires about 50% travel within the United States.
Detailed Responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain technical credibility with prospects and existing clients
- Manage successful Proof-Of-Concepts to differentiate HPE Security – Data Security from the competition
- Actively communicate with Product Engineering and Product Marketing with respect to evolving customer requirements in the marketplace
- Ownership of technical RFIs and RFPs
- Work with partners, including global systems integrators, as a HPE Security – Data Security subject matter expert
- Solid technical customer-facing skills, either as a current Sales Engineer or Professional Services Consultant
- Understanding of current enterprise technologies, such as virtualization, web services, databases, and messaging
- Knowledge of commonly used security technologies and protocols such as firewalls, SSL, two-factor authentication, and digital signatures
- Ability to deploy and manage a simple relational database and execute simple SQL queries
- Comfortable in a UNIX and Windows Server environment
- Deep understanding of security aspects such as identity management, key management, and encryption protocols
- Knowledge of languages such as Perl, Python, and Java
- IBM mainframe (z/OS, DB2, CICS) experience
- Knowledge of application servers, such as WebLogic and WebSphere
Please submit resumes for consideration to: email@example.com.
If you want to join the largest privately-held encryption and key management company with large customers in government, financial services, and healthcare, work with new and exciting technology, and help to create the next generation of security solutions, we want to hear from you. Please review our open positions and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.