Voltage Customer Summit #VoltageLive – Only 23 Spaces left
*** Only 23 spaces left ***
Voltage Security invites you to “Voltage Security Live 2011” at Bridgewaters in New York City on November 9, 2011. This customer summit will focus on data-centric security and will feature several leading Voltage customers, such as Wells Fargo, State Street and others, who will discuss how they have implemented encryption projects for email encryption, data-centric encryption and end-to-end payment encryption. Also presenting will be Eric Ouellet, research vice president with Gartner Group, who is currently working on a new analysis of how companies use encryption. The goal of the summit is to enable Voltage customers to network with each other and pick up valuable best practices.
Stop Press: Thanks to our sponsors – Coalfire, OpenPath, Teradata and Thales, we are able to offer registration for eligible particpants at no cost.
Join Voltage customers including: ADP, Bank of America, AT&T, Citigroup, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Elavon, Fidelity Investments, Heartland, JPMorgan Chase, McGraw-Hill, UBS and Wells Fargo.
Highlights of the agenda include:
- CxOs Panel – Business dynamics for data-centric encryption security – How to get your security project funded
- Key Note – Eric Ouellet, Vice President Research, Gartner Group
- How to maximize customer adoption – Kim Mroczkowski, Wells Fargo
- 4. How to structure a data-centric encryption project – Emily Mossberg, Deloitte
- 5. “Birds of a Feather” Networking lunch
- 6. Tracks: Customer and Best Practices – State Street, Thales, PwC, Coalfire
- 7. Security Leadership Panel – Gartner Group, State Street, Wells Fargo
Stop Press: Thanks to our sponsors – Coalfire, OpenPath, Teradata and Thales, we are able to offer registration for eligible particpants at no cost. Register now atwww.voltage.com/live